Many people today say the media is to blame for everything. I think the problem is with the audience.
- The audience has no time. The average news consumer can only afford 10 seconds of concentration per day.
- We want good news but we don´t want to pay for it.
- We want good journalists but we will not protect them if they tell the truth.
- If you want to read an article about something you have 100 choices to read it on the internet.
- The audience lacks critical thinking skills. These have been cut for technical classes.